The evidence collection and encryption app: How it works
The evidence collection and encryption app enables you to place all images, audio, video and text files associated with the progression of your work in a single zipped folder, which is then digitally signed and encrypted with a uniquely generated digital signature.
The resulting file is accompanied by a digital certificate and is made available for download, sharing and use in litigation and legal disputes.
The evidence collection and encryption app, along with our digital watermarking
service and registration with an authorized copyright agency, paves the way for superior copyright protection and global and secure identification of your work.
Read before use: How to collect evidence to claim your copyright
Here are some tips on how to collect copyright files:
Why is the classification of files associated with the process of creating a copyrighted work so important?
- If you are a photographer, capture the environment you are in while taking a photo; make a selfie, or make an audio or video of what you are going to do;
- If you are a songwriter, record yourself while composing music and take a screenshot of the multi-channel audio editor;
- If you are a writer, scan the first few pages of the book you are writing;
- If you're shooting a movie, include a few "behind-the-scenes" shots;
- If you're working on a hardware device development, photograph the parts that make up the device you are working on etc
Because only the author himself can collect and classify all the images, audio, video and text files that testify to the different stages of the progression of his own work.
To avoid misuse, the classified files must not be exposed or made public.
They should be permanently placed in a compressed (zipped) folder and sealed with an encryption key, which only the author of the work should be able to decrypt.
Additionally, the date and time of processing will testify to the moments of assembling the parts and completing the work.
Data security and credibility have been raised to the highest possible level.
Find more information
For more details on the innovative solutions for copyright and intellectual property protection, please click here
If you have any questions, suggestions or concerns, feel free to contact us